Mental Health and Technology Conference: Teens and Screens
Discussions on the impact technology can have on teen mental health.
2. Tech-obsessed teens are still human: How do teens want to communicate during times of stress?
3. Reaching youth where they are
4. Utilizing pharmaceutical precision: The journey from informative guessing to informative decision-making
5. Youth online - where they may go, what they may be doing and how this may impact mental and behavioral health
x. Youth and digital harm: Designing organizational and family-based solutions for harmful behaviors online
6. Panel discussion and closing.
Parkview Research Center - Mental Health and Technology Conference agenda
McMahan, Deborah MD; Kerrigan, Connie; Toscos, Tammy PhD; Johnson, Kristina; Fawver, Jay MD; and Pater, Jessica, "Mental Health and Technology Conference: Teens and Screens" (2018). Presentations and Events. 15.